Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) is one of the products of Seven Rings Cement. This cement is manufactured according to Indian Standard (IS) 1489 (Part 1): 1991. Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) is a kind of Blended Cement which is produced by grinding the Portland clinker with gypsum and pozzolanic materials in measured proportions or by blending Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), with Pozzolanic materials in certain proportions. Seven Rings PPC has been exported mainly in Tripura, Agartola & Meghaloy of India.
|Specification & Composition||IS 1489 (Part 1): 1991|
|Clinker||73% – 76%|
|Slag, Fly ash & Limestone||20% – 24%|
|Gypsum||03% – 04%|
- Ultra Fine Cement. (Fineness is exceptionally higher due to the use of more Fly Ash content)
- It can gain Strengths for longer period of time.
- It exhorts higher efficiency even applied with lower water.
- It requires lesser water so it’s concrete will produce higher strength.
- It protects concrete from Sulphate, Chloride and other chemical attacks. Also protects the Reinforcements from rusting.
- During Hydration it produces lesser heat as a result lesser cracks are formed in the surface of the concrete.
- The surfaces of the concrete remain smoother.