The main objective of Ahmed Hossain Memorial Hospital Ltd (AHMHL) is to offer quick diagnosis, essential lab and diagnostic facilities and proper treatment to patients who can’t visit Dhaka for their primary and secondary healthcare requirements.
It also caters to the medical requirements of the SCBL employees, workers within SCBL plant premises and other nearby industrial houses. Along with it serves state of art healthcare service to the greater Kaligonj. AHMHL provides,
- Operated according to law, licensed certified
- Provided Emergency Medical Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- One or more doctors available at all times
- Diagnostic and lab supports are adequate with knowledgeable staff
- Registered nurses are available
- Specialist doctors/ practiced OPD basis
Criteria for Investor-owned Hospital/Medical Center: not for profit
Maintains at least six inpatient beds and where the primary function of the institution is to provide diagnostic and therapeutic patient services and continuous nursing care primarily to the human in patients who are not related and who stay on average in excess of 24 hrs per admission.
- Consultant Chamber
- Modern Emergency Room
- Computerized lab & diagnostic Center
- 24 Hours Ambulance Service
Lab & Diagnostic facilities :
- Digital X-ray (DR System)
- Color Doppler
- Clinical Pathology
- Histo & Cytology